Friday, May 7, 2010

Late Night Food Plans For Your Late Night Walt Disney World Resort Arrival

If you come into Walt Disney World late at night and check in late at your hotel (like after midnight), there is still hope if you are starving and want to eat something good- like pizza! You can ask your hotel's front desk what pizza options that they have. I personally prefer Papa John's pizza. The last time that I asked the front desk at Disney's Boardwalk hotel when I arrived at 12:30AM, they told me that Papa John's didn't deliver there, and they offered me Pizza Hut and another pizza company. When I got to my room, I called the Disney operator on the phone. They told me that Papa John's was probably closed by then, but they gave me the number. I called Papa John's, and they answered the phone! They took my order, and in an hour I got a large pizza delivered to me in the lobby of the hotel (they called me and told me that the driver was almost there and would meet me in the lobby!) I was starving, so I really grubbed on about 5 pieces of that pizza that night! So, the moral is this: ask, and don't take anyone's word as gospel. Always try to get what you want at Walt Disney World. In this case, I got my Papa John's pizza!

No comments:

Post a Comment