Friday, September 3, 2010

Flying Southwest Airlines? Check The Current Fares and Save to Orlando!

About 2 hours ago, I curiously checked the adult fares from Los Angeles to Orlando, FL for this coming Sunday (when I was scheduled to leave at 8:30AM). My Mom thought that she might want to join my sister and me on the trip to Walt Disney World, so I looked into it (she ultimately decided not to go). I found a fare to Orlando for $159 one-way, and $129 on September 14th for the return trip. That was a lot cheaper- $74 cheaper- than what I had paid, so I went into the Southwest Airlines online system and changed my flights. I'm still on the same plane for the return flight, although I lowered my fare, and I'm leaving LAX about 40 minutes sooner than I was originally planning to, but now I have $74 that I can use on a future Southwest Airlines flight (before June). I can handle that, I think. Maybe a trip to Walt Disney World in January? We'll see!

No comments:

Post a Comment