Friday, September 3, 2010

Packing For My Trip to Walt Disney World! Yeah!

I am packing now for my trip to Walt Disney World, and listening to my favorite Disney Theme Park music on iTunes. I wish that Disney still had those machines in their theme parks that allow you to make CD's from their collection of attractions music. Right now, I'm listening to "Sooner or Later" from Splash Mountain (really from "Song of the South", a movie that Disney should really release on video!) I hope that I don't forget to pack anything- but I will have a rental car, and Wal-Mart is within walking distance of the Resort where I'm staying, the Oak Plantation Resort in Kissimmee, Florida, where I own a Timeshare and own the week at the unit where I'm staying. This will be the first time that I've stayed there during this week. This will also be the first time that my sister Julie will visit Walt Disney World. Oh, boy, what should I show her? I'm flying there on Sunday. My sister will fly in on Tuesday. On Wednesday night, we'll check into Disney's Wilderness Lodge for 2 nights. On Sunday, my sister and her boyfriend will fly home, and I'll check into Disney's Bay Lake Towers for 2 nights, before returning home.

I booked a car for my entire stay, through Priceline.com, and I got a good deal- I booked it a month ago.

I am considering buying the Annual Passport that works at both Walt Disney World and Disneyland. It's $700. If I buy it, I think it would be a better idea to buy it here in California, because here, the $700 includes tax. At Walt Disney World, they will charge $700 plus tax. No discounts on this for Disney Vacation Club Members, either... Aw, shucks!

OK...let me pack...I'll update as I go along!

1 comment:

  1. It is $700 either at DL or WDW. There is FL tax charged on half the pass. The CA half has no tax. Have fun!

    ReplyDelete