Tuesday, September 7, 2010

Portobello Restaurant Was Great!

I went to Portobello Restaurant last night at the Marketplace near Downtown Disney, and the food was really good! I had a personal pizza and some complimentary bread (which came with olive oil and a roasted garlic bulb), along with a cremesicle alcoholic beverage, and some bread pudding and coffee. It was good, but there was an Italian family next to my table, with 3 little girls, and the little girls were playing and talking and shouting really loud in Italian, and the parents laughed and thought that it was charming. I tried to remember that Disney is for kids, and that I was here for fun, too.

I tried to arrange Disney's Magical Express for my party that's flying in tonight, and who technically would board the bus on check-in date (Sept 8), but since we aren't supposed to check in until 4PM, they won't let my sister and her boyfriend ride on the Magical Express. That means that I have to drive to the Airport and pick them up! Alas!

I think I'll go to the movies at Downtown Disney shortly- they have a lot of movies that I want to see!

No comments:

Post a Comment