Monday, September 6, 2010

I'm At Oak Plantation in Kissimmee, FL

I'm here at the Oak Plantation Resort in Kissimmee, Florida, where I own a timeshare week. Last night when I checked in, I discovered something quite disturbing- they had rented my unit to someone else! I couldn't believe it, but there was nothing that I could do. They gave me a new room (a 1-bedroom, which is what I owned, except that mine is supposed to be a bit better). After a comfortable night's sleep, I wok up late and went to speak to the Resort Manager. I spoke to a supervisor and explained my dilemma- I had wanted to use MY ROOM, which I never had before. They responded by upgrading me to a 2-bedroom, which is in a better location. Hey, that works, because my sister and her boyfriend are arriving late tomorrow night.

I moved everything from that first unit to my new unit, and everything seems cool. I'm now sitting at their internet cafe, typing this. It's a nice room, this internet cafe. It has free soda, but what's missing is coffee.

No comments:

Post a Comment