Friday, September 3, 2010

Pack Early For Your WDW Trip

I'm remembering that it's so beneficial to pack early for your Walt Disney World trip. Normally I'm awake the whole night before travelling, just packing all night long (and consequently exhausted when I get to the airport). But now that I'm packing early, I'm finding out key things, like that my stylish swim trunks will not fit me anymore, so I have to find the ones I took to Las Vegas a couple of weeks ago and use those.

I'm charging the iPod right now (I don't listen to it that much, but on an airplane, it's so nice to have something of your own choosing to listen to!) I've packed my prescription medicine, and I'm charging the cameras. I don't really have to, but I could even iron the pants that I'll use over there. For my video camera, I might even buy some extra memory cards before I leave (although I wish I'd thought to buy those off Amazon.com a week ago- much cheaper than trying to waltz into Best Buy). But then again, Best Buy is probably much cheaper than buying them from Disney!

I still have to look into some nice WDW restaurants! That can be done online now...

No comments:

Post a Comment